Newly discovered documents show that the sugar industry paid scientists in the 1960s to shape the debate around heart disease, sugar and fat.
Top Posts & Pages
- What Are the Effects of Caffeine on Your Blood Sugar Levels?
- Breakfast Done Right: Guilt-Free Ketogenic Recipes For All-Day Fuel
- How to Reverse Diabetes | Men’s Health
- Neuroprotective and disease-modifying effects of the ketogenic diet
- How the Sugar Industry Shifted Blame to Fat – The New York Times
blog blood glucose blood sugar book carb carbohydrates carbs child cholesterol control cure diabetes diabetes management diet Dr. Bernstein exercise fat feet food health howto hypoglycemia insulin ketogenic ketones low blood glucose low blood sugar low carb metabolic syndrome metabolism nutrition paleo protein pump ratios recipes research science statins studies study successstory type 1 Type 2 website